What a fucking year 2017 was. Glad it’s over, I’ll tell you that.
I don’t have many things to highlight, really. But there’s a few:
1. I lost my fucking job. ((still pissed about that, even nine months later))
2. My cat got hit by a car.
Was there any sort of positive thing? Yeah, there might of been a few things…
1. We decided to pull our girls out of school and homeschool them. ((fuck you, AOS90 ))
2. I didn’t have another cat get hit by a car.
3. I got more than one surprise visit from my parents.
4. We went vegetarian & we no longer eat any processed food, and instead make 98% of what we eat from scratch.
5. For Christmas, I got to have my son and my parents here! Then, after my parents left, my son’s girlfriend in to meet us!
The end of 2017 was without a doubt better than the first and middle parts of the year.
Now, it’s 2018. Fucking-a.
Twenty two days into January, and I’ve already shot more pictures than in almost all of 2017. Well now, it’s actually February 9th…I never seem to get a chance to finish anything computer related…Frustrating.
Anyway. I’m pretty excited! I’m going to pull all my prints off of deviantArt ((seeing as how I don’t use the site hardly at all, and I don’t make any money off of there whatsoever)), and from now on ((probably starting in the beginning of March)) I’ll be selling my prints solely through my Etsy shop. Currently, all I sell through there are the wands that I’ve made and the hiking sticks that Mike has made. I haven’t actually made any new wands since the summer before last… They were so fun to do, but I think I just lost interest in making them. I hope the desire to make them comes back.
Right now, I’m trying to get back into taking more pictures, but this cold winter weather is no motivator, let me tell you. I’m not a cold weather person, so shooting outside isn’t really too fun for me. I’ve done it, yes, but I can’t be outside too long when its cold out.
So, for now…I have some shots. Not a ton, but some..
Some were shot with my phone, the others were shot with my big camera.
That’s all for now!